Originally founded as Tula Cartridge Works in 1880, TULAMMO is the leading Russian ammunition factory and currently produces ammunition for North, Central and South America, as well as Australia and several countries in the Middle East.
Used for sporting and training, this load shoots well in various climates and weather conditions. The projectile features a bimetal bullet jacket with lead core.
- Caliber: 7.62x39mm Russian
- Bullet Weight: 122 Grains
- Bullet Style: Jacketed Hollow Point
- Case Type: Polymer Coated Steel
- Primer Type: Berdan
- Muzzle Velocity: 2396 fps
Tula 7.62x39mm 122 gr HP 40 per box
There are no reviews yet.